Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Misumasu's Japanese Town

Since the other post was so long, I decided to put pictures of Misumasu's beautiful town in a new post. She has so many hybrids!

Gold roses. :D

This is inside the cafe. :D I'm so happy to see Brewster again. I bought a coffee. :P

 

She has all of her flowers organized into rows. Personally, I think it looks great! ^_^
 

Look at all the bamboo! Woah. xD
 

Some flowers I haven't ever seen before were there too. This surprised me a bit because I thought I saw them all. >u<
 

Her town tree is so big. I hope my town grows and becomes as beautiful as hers someday. :)

The only thing I can honestly complain about is that I couldn't communicate easily with her. I don't know Japanese, and she doesn't speak English very fluently so she didn't understand much of what I had to say. I had tons of fun anyways though. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment