Sunday, June 16, 2013

They think we're crazy

I went to Eli's town today. We played mini-games and had fun at his island for a while. Then we went back to his town. I hoarded all of his peaches and he chased me around for a while with a toy hammer. Whenever he got close, he whacked me. xD I told him he couldn't have any but then I dropped them in baskets at his house. Later, I got payback while he was away. :P After a while, we started whacking his neighbors. One of them got mad and yelled at him while the others didn't seem to care. His neighbors must think we're nuts.


Later on Shingo came to my town. He checked out the thing where you insert your face and thought it was pretty cool. We went to the island later and I made a lot of money. I started and paid off a fountain project after he left. Then I had a celebration because I the street light finished being built. :D Here are some pictures I took.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment